Koper is very closely tied to the international cargo port, which has been for decades the Slovenian only window on the world. With the coupon for MONUMENTS and EXPERIENCES, you can visit it with a bus. Please book your visit in advance because the access is limited.
Guided visits of the port take place:
- every Saturday at 10:30;
- the visit lasts about 1 hour;
- meeting point: at the entrance to the Port of Koper, Vojkovo nabrežje 38 (lorry entrance); see the indication KOPER-CARD, MEETING POINT;
- guided visits are carried out in the Slovenian language, for foreign visitors an English brochure is available;
- the guided visit of the port will be carried out in case there are at least 5 bookings (people) with the coupons of Koper Card;
- it is possible to book the visit until 12 noon on Friday (the day before the visit) and the latest ONE hour before the scheduled visit in case there are already 5 people booked and the visit will be carried out.
How can you book your visit to the port?
How much does the ticket cost?
- With KOPER CARD, the visit to the port is free of charge, you just have deliver the coupon for MONUMENTS and EXPERIENCES, received at the purchase of the tourist city card, to the guide on the bus (it is obligatory to book the visit in advance)
Organized groups with a private bus, please, contact the Port of Koper.
Where can I park my car during the visit?
- Parking lot behind the complex »BARKA« in Ferrarska Street;
- Parking lots along Kopališko nabrežje Street.